Commonly Asked Questions

About Car Insurance for Long Term or Unlimited Temporary Use on the Continent of Europe

Must I have a UK driving licence?

No, a full Foreign licence is acceptable provided the licence is valid in the UK.

What countries may I be based in or visit?

The 40 States of the EU which includes Croatia, Norway and Switzerland..

If I want to return to the UK by other means, may I leave the car in Europe?


May I renew the policy after the first year?

Yes, we have clients who have renewed their policy for the past ten years.

How can I pay?

We accept payment by all major credit cards.